Friday, May 7, 2010

Absenteeism

Hey. It’s been a while.

I cannot apologize enough for my absence but a lot has been going on. I went away to paradise for a week; and it was lovely, thank you. And I moved to my own personal paradise; and it’s fantastic, thank you.

I feel in fairness, I, at the very least, owe you a catch up-in picture form- before I get back to being the Bianca that you know and love. Read: cussing and bitching about life.


paradise11
paradise2paradise7
paradise3
paradise5paradise10
paradise8paradise6

Paradise was great; turns out it was exactly what I needed to rehabilitate my spirit and zest for life.

*****

The Neighb'

home2home4home3home1

My new neighborhood is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Walking trails, tennis courts (yes!) and beautiful trees; I cannot wait to live it up this summer.

Room pictures to come...soon-ish.

That's all there is, abscense explained.

Cheers! It's great to be back.
paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers