Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bits and Bites from my weekend

100_3352
We (theGirls Club dj's) are going to be on the radio!! It's college radio but I think college radio is the best. All the other radio stations in Edmonton induce visions of suicide; but that's just my opinion.

100_3353100_3354
There are literally THOUSANDS of vinyls records and cds. And the control room is in an old bank vault...oh the ruckus we are going to cause!

100_3358100_3359
My friend Semi launched his design firm HAUSofTRIANGLES and we had the honor of dj'ing the party, we were rusty; but Semi's art installation was bang on! The picture of the female is supposed to symbolize the rape of Alberta. I love art!

100_3379
Sunday afternoon Matcha, from Credo coffee. I don't drink coffee anymore but if I did, I would buy it from there.

bits and bites 3 zuchinnibread3
Dinner was spaghetti with tomato sauce. I got the recipe from the smitten kitchen; it seemed too easy to actually be delicious, but sometimes less really is more. I also made zucchini bread and it was divine!

And lastly, I watched the Grammy's; the highlight was Elton and Gaga; OMG yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers